Friday 5 September 2008

More about me

So I've already blogged about my setup, so now I think I will tell everyone (If this is ever read!) about my actual drumming.

Like I said in an earlier post, I have been drumming for a little over a year. My favorite bands mainly fall into the categories of Rock, Metal or Emo. But no hardcore Deathscreamcrap. Currently my favorite bands are Coheed and Cambria, Avenged Sevenfold and Panic! at the Disco (I am aware that as of the second album they got rid of the '!' but that was an impostor band and I refuse to believe that that crap was churned out by the same guys that made the first one).

I guess I'll post updates when I start learning a new song, progress on my learning or master it. My teacher tabs songs for me, since their extremely hard to come across on the Internet, then once I have mastered it he will give me a new, harder song to play, he always tries to give me songs by artists I like though.

I'll later post a list of all the songs I have 'Mastered' and ones I'm learning. And in case your wondering, I don't only ever rely on having the tabs done for me, I have taught myself a lot of songs by ear, but I don't consider these 'Mastered' because the rolls and some other parts will undoubtedly be slightly wrong.

Later.

No comments: